Weephole Vents are used in all forms of construction. they are used to solve the problem of weephole drainage with the following features:
• They ensure that perpend remains unblocked to provide effective drainage.
• Prevents face staining by filtering cementations washdown whilst draining cavity.
• Prevents the ingress of insects and driving rain.
• Masks unsightly open perpends with filter colour matched to surrounding mortar.
• Allows ventilation of cavity.
• Filter element can be withdrawn and replaced.
• Suits soldier and stretcher coursing in brick, block or stone.
Please contact us for prices:
As a guideline boxes of 200 are £40.00 (i.e. 20p each)
Quantities of 1000 and over are £100.00 (i.e. 10p each)
N.B. All prices are exclusive of VAT and postage
Tel: 01685 721124